The FIABCI-USA Fall Business Conference “Connecting Continents” was a great success. The 2010 gathering of local, national and international professionals was held in Seattle, WA, September 23-26, at the Edgewater Hotel located right on the water. Last years Fall conference was held in Denver, CO.
Why should you invest your time and money to attend these national meetings? From my experience, in additional to receiving referral business, I’ve gained many new friends and expanded my opportunities well beyond my dreams.
Here are some additional reasons why you might have joined us in Seattle and at future events:
- To expand your business network and make connections around the world
- To learn new ideas and best practices from speakers and colleagues
- To set yourself apart from your competition
- To take advantage of the membership benefit and make a marketing presentation
- To show your clients and prospective clients how much broader your reach and knowledge are because of your FIABCI-USA involvement
- To share your expertise, listings/services, challenges, and successes
- To learn about Asian markets, international market risks and opportunities, foreign investment in Seattle, and to gain practical tips you can apply to your business right away
- To make friends for life who will help you when you need it most
- To enjoy camaraderie in our special, internationally-focused group that is small enough so you can get to know most people yet large enough so you’ll be sure of meeting new colleagues
- Because you are invited and will be warmly welcomed!
The next FIABCI meeting, Business Days in Brussels, is coming up quickly. We hope to see you there!